GEA Finance Award
GEA Finance Awards is the award created by WITHUB, publisher of Gea – Green Economy Agency, the first vertical news agency on ecological transition and sustainability, in cooperation with Fida, a group specialised in the development of financial advice and private banking platforms, and in asset management data collection and analysis.
The award was given to the greenest, least volatile and most profitable investment funds: a top ten list of funds that comply with Article 9 of the European Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation, which therefore have sustainable investment targets, and have provided the best returns to subscribers in recent years.
The winners were rewarded during “GREEN ECONOMY FINANCE – The role of finance and savings in supporting the ecological transition”, the WITHUB event staged on 22 June at the Europa Experience – David Sassoli in Rome.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 10 winners of the GEA Finance Awards:
- Amundi Fund Euro Corporate Short Term Bond
- BNP Paribas Climate Impact Classic
- Candriam Equity Sostenibile EMU R, Candriam Equity Sostenibile Europa R
- Etica Azionario R, Etica Bilanciato R
- Janus Henderson Horizon Global Sustainable Equity Fund GU2
- Pictet-Global Sustainable Credit-R
- Templeton Global Climate Change Fund A
- Fondo Vontobel – Clean Technology A
You can learn more on the dedicated website